What is lung cancer? How does it occur? What are its symptoms? What are their treatments?
Lung cancer is an uncontrolled growth of cells in one or both the lungs. Commonly in the cell, that lies in the air passage. The abnormal cells divide into groups and form a tumor. This abnormal cell doesn’t develop to build healthy tissues.
These tumors get large and don’t provide the ability to lungs to provide the bloodstream with oxygen.
Type of lungs cancer:
- Primary lungs cancer: this lungs cancer occur in lungs
- Secondary lung cancer: this cancer occurs in other parts of the cell but reaches to lungs.
Symptoms of lungs cancer
There are some visible symptoms of this harmful disease. Which are as follow:
- Continuous cough that doesn’t go away after 2 or 3 weeks.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Coming of blood in cough
- Unaccepted weight lose
- Feel pain while coughing and breathing
- Feel tiredness & weakness
- An infection like bronchitis which does not get finish
The most common cause of this disease is smoking. And inhaling that harmful product which contains tobacco
But sometimes, people who have never been addicted to smoking get the severe patient of this deathful disease. Smoking is the most significant risk factor in it.
- Chewing tobacco
- Pipe tobacco
- Inhaling tobacco powder (snuff)
The treatment depends on the size and stage of your lung’s cancer.
Types of cancer you have. What is the stage of the disease? Your health also matters—the size and position of the tumor.
Surgery: there are three types of surgery
- Lobectomy: where a large part of the lungs is removed.
- Pneumonectomy: This is used when cancer is in the middle of the lungs or spread throughout the lungs.
- Wedge resection: in this surgery, a small part is removed.
Radiotherapy: This treatment uses radiation to destroy the cancerous cell. There are many ways to treat this radiation.
Chemotherapy: This treatment uses dangerous cancerous medication to kill the cells.
- Hair loss
- Mouth ulcer
So we can say that cancer is a harmful disease. We should stay away from those substances, which are its factor.