Postnatal insomnia is a kind of restlessness in which mothers spend more time with their child and awake, still, their child not to sleep, the anxiety. Stress,irritation felt by the mother called postnatal insomnia. Sometimes child sleep, but the mother can’t, as the mother wants to relax the child wakes up, so such a condition known as postpartum insomnia.
CAUSES OF POSTNATAL INSOMNIA
There are specific causes of postnatal insomnia:
- Hormonal change is the leading cause of postnatal insomnia.
- Racing thought
- To take high potency medicine during pregnancy.
1.Sleep as your child sleep.
- Take a proper diet during pregnancy.
3.keep relaxed and sounded your room environment.
- Understand your baby’s sleep pattern.
- Be aware of the symptoms of postnatal insomnia.
6.Backache.girdle pain is the sign of pregnancy.
- Working women have this issue as they have to do work at home or in other institutes they must go out during lunch break.
8.try to eat food rich in vitamin and calcium and eat a green vegetable
- Try to avoid sleep aids.
By applying the following therapies, we should get relief from postnatal insomnia.
Sleeplessness is a sign of a mind not a sign of peace, and postnatal insomnia occur due to the less take of sleep, breastfeed,
Give relief and make ease yourself.
Postnatal insomnia is found in women who spend maximum time with their child and not give attention to themselves, so here we discuss some therapies that provide comfort to you make you comfortable.